We know you’re still reeling under the effect of the amazing collection that was showcased at the Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2018 recently—it had all the elements of the season one could visualise in a collection.
Many celebrities graced the ramp for the designers on board, in the likes of Kareena Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut, Malaika Arora, and even a special couple appearance by Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput which won everyone’s hearts!
It wasn’t just the fabulous apparel that appealed to us, but some of the hairdos were so on point that we couldn’t help but dive into a detailed how-to for our fave looks.
Here’s a lowdown on a few of them:
Look 1: Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Cleanse your mane with an effective shampoo which removes pollutants, sweat and any build up to reveal super reflective shine
- Dry the hair completely and apply a coin-sized amount of serum to make sure it’s frizz-free
- Blow-dry lightly and iron your hair section by section to achieve the straight look
- Apply some mousse for that brilliant shine and sleekness in the hair and place the hair completely flat behind your ears, use silver section clips to secure it and place a tissue underneath for avoiding dent marks
- Spray hairspray all over to achieve a stationed long-lasting look
Look 2: Malaika Arora
- Take your hair strength to the next level by washing your hair with a protein and keratin-based shampoo and conditioner
- Add a good amount of volumizing mousse on towel-dried hair for great body and volume for fuller looking hair and better grip for blow drying. It also improves the manageability of your hair and helps achieve better results
- Moreover, if your hair is fine the volumizing mousse doesn’t weigh down your hair and ensures your roots are more fuller and has a lot more texture
- If your hair texture is curly, simply scrunch to style using a diffuser or if your hair texture is straight, use a curling iron or tong to create texture in terms of waves and not curls
- Tie your hair in a high ponytail and finish the look by applying a mattifyingtexturizer for achieving the perfect texture
Look 3: Mira Rajput
- Cleanse your mane with a shampoo and conditioner infused with pro vitamin B5 and essential nutrients like Vitamin E to help you maintain a tonal vibrancy of the hair
- Apply a coin size amount of mousse for volume and texture
- Blow dry and use a hairspray before using tongs to achieve the breezy curls
- Repeat the same all over and make sure the hair is styled inwards and outwards alternatively
- Twist a portion of the hair backwards towards the nape of the neck and secure using bobby pins
- Use a high-shine spray for a long-lasting hold and shine!